Apr 18, 2014

I can't play because of another game popup - Hidden Shadows

Time Bonus: 2:35 - you can set it and on 2 months, but I can't finish this because of your FarmVille2 popup inside  NOT the home page of Hidden Shadows, BUT inside the quest. Two of those stuffs I can't click and "find" because they are under your "very interesting popup". Every time I try to click on mouse and pencil it directs me to FarmVille2. If you have bugs in the game, fix them, or do you wish that you start loosing players like it was and still is destiny for some other games. Oh, yes, I know about refresh option, but that way you steel 30 energy from me.

Move those popups from the games, or give us option to close them. 
X would be very nice option!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top