May 21, 2013

Spam Warning from FB - came back mostly with Crafter's Choice Pumps

Mafia Wars "Pumps" Caused Spam Warning from Facebook?

3d smileys graphics


Maybe not a large number of player (Facebook users) are affected, but it is fact that spam warning comes back (on my account) with "Pumps".

To avoid this DO NOT COMMENT or LIKE "Pumps"!

Zynga it is really time to talk about this with Facebook, your players expect this from you. This "PROBLEM" needs to be resolved asap.

3d smileys graphics

I admit that I read post about same problem on Mafia Wars Loot Lady Blog and I like very much this sentence:
"For now, no Facebook=no Mafia Wars."
On this I would like to add just this small reflection:  If Mafia Wars goes off Facebook, how many user accounts will be closed.
To both sides: Do not play with your users and your players!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top