Dec 28, 2012

VAUDEVILLAINS (Boss: Frank Carver) - NEXT SECRET DISTRICT

VAUDEVILLAINS (Boss: Frank Carver) - NEXT SECRET DISTRICT - IMAGES from Zynga Servers


It is posted. But, I do not see purpose in this race. 
I am asking myself what have I posted. Info about next Secret District?
What info I offered in this post?

-name of the next secret district
-name of the boss in that secret district
-images of the jobs in that secret district

That is really lousy job, and I do not like it, so i will NOT POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THE FUTURE. 
People that are racing and offering such infos to their funs, readers.... wish you luck, and lot of visits on those kind of posts.


Images source: Mafia Wars Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
back to top